The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

“My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.”

How is this guy a villain? He’s literally the model mid-upper-class working citizen living the sweet suburban life.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Alright Nintendo, what’s going on with Pikmin?

I’m surprised they haven’t tried to port over the original trilogy to the Switch to get people hyped for 4 since Miyamoto stated back in 2017 that it’s still happening.

What gives?  
full
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

This is probably obvious but I think the reason Kim brought up marriage was for spousal privilege ie: she won’t have to testify against him in the future so he won’t have to “protect” her by backstabbing her again. It’s also worth noting that during Breaking Bad, he mentions having a number of ex-wives so with that information, I think they’ll actually do it.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Angrybrony  
Pfft. Everybody’s got quirks and hobbies and skeletons in their closet, right? Can’t deny the guy has material success AND is leading a very much stress-free life.  
Also the guy has some swanky Theme music that I can describe as: cartoon villain, if he was a polite man.

NGL he’s like my most favorite JoJo villain. All other villains have this grand wishes and seeking power over vast territory but our guy Kira? Dude wants a quiet life where he can indulge in his weird deadly fetish once in a while. Like…that’s a proper real life serial killer stuff right there.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Getting pretty hard to keep up on all that’s happening with the Hulks in the current plot.

So if I understand the current issue correctly, Green Scar and Savage Hulk are now separated from Banner, with Savage Hulk being the one in the driver’s seat but Green Scar able to take the wheel when needed? Banner himself is mush, while Devil Hulk and Joe Fixit are both caged? So how’s Banner gonna regenerate?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@spooderlegs  
A haunted photo. Possesed photo. You heard him right.  
His dad lives on as a literal, possesed sheet of polaroid film that goes around stabbing people with magic arrows that either kills you or brings out your hidden ability.

Look it makes perfect sense in context.
spooderlegs
Artist -

Watercolorheart Studios
@spooderlegs
yeah.
bioshock 2.

I always wanted to play that. I don’t own it.

Is it fun? It looks fun.

I still remember ZONE’s Bioshock 2 flash, LMAO. We enter fandoms like typhoons and tsunamis with everyone screaming, “No! Take it back, take it back! Unsee! Unsee!”

I’m so glad I had such a good mentor at such a young age. Really influenced me in my formative years, in a good way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide