The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@[Ω]

No it fucking wasn’t. Can we maybe stop this “this thing has a vaguely similar premise to that thing, therefore this thing was inspired by/based on that thing” nonsense?
Background Pony #7308
@Angrybrony  
you never read Avengers Academy yet your saying its not a rip-off wow that’s all you to know you will defend the series no matter what I bet if one of characters did something extremely terrible you’d likely defend that
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheHappySpaceman  
i saifd more like it not an exact copy but there is stuff like “the whole old super bad that everybody thought was dead really wasn’t and has a bunch of followers in the school” thing.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Angrybrony  
Timothy Hunter a bespectacled dark haired British boy with a magical destiny that was used as the audience’s vehicle to explore DC’s magical side in Gaiman’s Book of Magic graphic novel published in 1990.  
Also he had a pet owl.  
Just look it up.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
On one hand Bethesda is fucking Fallout lore  
On the other hand, I’m so glad Chris Avellone isn’t writing Fallout anymore with his ultra nihilistic worldview
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide