The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Cant believe I’m saying it, but invisible man may be my favourite film of the year  
While the second half is a bit wobbly(just a little though), it excels at horror and it’s themes are poignant. Bravo Whannell

Alright, your move Nolan
InsertPunHere
Economist -

Cant believe I’m saying it, but invisible man may be my favourite film of the year
While the second half is a bit wobbly(just a little though), it excels at horror and it’s themes are poignant. Bravo Whannell
Alright, your move Nolan

The Invisible Man is already a contender for my favorite horror movie of 2020.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Sweet jeezus. I don’t know if COVID-19 is the apocalyptic event that the media is making it out to be, but with every movie, show, and event either getting delayed or cancelled, it seems like the next several months will be an apocalypse of good media.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
A lot of films will not be getting released, plus a lot of TV shows are halting production for fear of infecting people on the staff. My guess is that there won’t be a lot of new films or shows coming out for a several-month period.

Hell, I wonder if this will finally be the thing that kills the movie theater business.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@TheHappySpaceman  
I’m still thinking we may turn into the limp-dick future of Demolition Man where people are afraid to touch each other and there’s no longer any substantive entertainment and we all do what the government says to do just because it says to do it and apparently they know what’s best for us.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@TheHappySpaceman  
A lot of movies are getting delayed a few months, not getting outright cancelled.

There will still be movies and TV shows released during the next few months, and saying that this “might be the thing that kills the movie theatre business” just comes across as being really paranoid
Background Pony #8E07
I will randomly predict the next MK guest DLC characters:

Jotaro Kujo  
Dick Chaney  
Pennywise
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
I don’t know about shows getting deleted, but they’re shutting down future production of them.

@Nightweaver20xx  
Yeah. I don’t want to seem like this is all I care about in terms of this virus, because it’s not, but… well, it’s definitely shocking.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
honestly, the sonic movie is the perfect movie in that if even one thing was out of place or if it was an less fun to watch it’d fall on its face it’d crack the sidewalk.

it does the “cartoon character meets the real world” to a T but does it so well that it’s so much fun.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide