The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
The creator of the Willy Wonka experience has issued an apology.
I’m really shocked the event had fallen short of the expectations of people on paper. My vision of the artistic rendition of a well-known book didn’t come to fruition. For that, I am absolutely truly & utterly sorry.

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@northern haste
It sounds like he’s saying “I’m sorry your lowly minds didn’t appreciate my artistic genius.” Even his apology sounds smug.
@NeoEnvy
I think the website imgbb can work for you. And then you paste the link to the button with chain on it in Derpibooru
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Is Superman trained in Martial Arts?
Basically, can he use pure boxing or karate skills masterfully on villains that can actually go toe to toe with him?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@CaptainXtra
I mnea he did get taught boxing by Muhammad Ali :P
But yes its canon that Clark knows some amount of hand-to-hand combat. Not as much as like Batman or Wonder Woman, buut still enough to help him out against villains of his power level
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Started watching the live action Avatar show, so far it’s not bad (I mean it’s leagues better then the M. Night movie) but I do like how well this show does condense the cartoon into less episodes, although each episode is as long as Game of Thrones usually are.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@CaptainXtra
He works with Batman. He’s bound to learn something eventually.
@CaptainXtra
That’s such a sudden rivalry they came up with out of nowhere. I mean yeah, perfect sharpshooter vs protector of the galaxy who can conjure anything up with his willpower. That makes sense.
@Dr_Osaka
Honestly I was almost worried they integrate elements from different episodes together but I’m glad they put it together pretty well. The only thing I don’t like is how they portray Azula.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@northern haste
My favourite part of the whole thing was that the Willy wonka scam event added an original character to the event called “The Unknown” and it’s a guy in a silver mask and completely covered in a black cloak and the character just ended up scaring children
He didn’t need to add that character in but frankly I’m glad he did
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Robert Kirkman says that Omni-man would beat Superman in a fight by a landslide.
Hey Zincy and Dusty, how fucking high/stupid/drunk is Kirkman?
Personally, I see Omni as having around 90% of Supes total power level so he’ll obviously put up a tough N rough fight but he won’t win in the long run.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide