The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Just saw THAT panel from the latest ASM book
My God can Peter Parker not be cucked in every conceivable way for one second
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Lord WyrmSpawN
My thoughts exactly LOL.
30-something dark haired white skinned science guy wielding a physics-defying-science-y big gun? Square glasses and full beard?
Yeah that’s a certain Black Mesa physicist.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan
Yes he is, people who ship Felicia with Peter are still mad because the way they did Peter/MJ is so bad even the most diehard shipper feels insulted by that
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Orange County prosecutors have dropped all charges against Justin Roiland. Citing insufficient evidence.
Wonder if he’ll be able to go back to Rick and Morty ans Solar Opposites.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Now it is my day to get something in the mail. This is nerd appropriate.

-Bluetooth
-Keyboard emulation, X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Switch (Nintendo) mode
-Really tiny (with handstrap)
-SNES layout
Doesn’t seem like you can change the keys, I mashed all the buttons and got this.
“kmgihjecdefceddddjjdjdfihgcejmekjmkcfjimgononononmkmkmkmkkdfceddfijgmhmghikmonojmgihfkcgjmhj” all letter keys.

While writing this I accidentally removed it from my Bluetooth menu on my windows computer. I have no idea how to undo this lol. It’s like hidden or the driver is uninstalled. I can still play on my phone even before i figure this out.
Edit: I accidentally removed my computers ability to recognize the keyboard mode. Direct input works better. I’m going to fix it anyway, I’m supposed to be studying for A+ cert.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Zincy
Hopefully not. The domestic violence charges might’ve been dropped, but he’s still an overall piece of shit, and his former crewmates have been vocal about how awful it was working with him.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
Yeah AS and Hulu both made it very clear that they don’t want anything to do with him anymore.
Plus there is still all the DM’s he’s sent to female fans/minors that he has yet to debunk or even acknowledge. Plus by all accounts from people who’ve worked with him, the general consensus is that he’s an asshole whose hard to work with and would rather mess around with toys and get drunk instead of doing any actual work.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
he’s an asshole whose hard to work with and would rather mess around with toys and get drunk instead of doing any actual work.
Not an exaggeration by the by. Reports indicate the most common way staff knew he was in the building, when he bothered to show up at all, was when they heard his dog or saw his RC car rolling through the office. And it’s also well known that his ad-lib style of voice acting is due to deliberately getting drunk before recording, which of course creates problems when he’s done recording but is still drunk.
So yeah, regardless of the court case his former colleagues are probably not in any hurry to re-hire him.
Posted Report
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I hope Rick and Morty survives all this. Like a way Roiland gets punished, still has the rights to his property, and someone else gets his job.
If he did anything that is.
Harassing a women? That’s what injunction and restraining orders are for. It’s not great if it’s true, but it’s not violence. Could have been, I don’t know.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Beth
I figured out how to rejoin the keyboard mode with my computer. I didn’t read all the instructions.
There is a pairing mode. It remembers the paired device for each one of its modes. It didn’t have to enter pairing mode at first because it automatically did that because it’s new i think.
Keyboard mode is convenient. I don’t want to code the conversion in gamemaker, and I don’t want to buy JoytoKey (Not worth the money unless you’re new to computers).

In the picture i noticed the other controller was dirty and cleaned it.
Wired offbrand xbone controller is like the best controller you can get on a budget, it didn’t deserve to be dirty in front of my new controller, so i cleaned it and took another pic.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean Adult Swim has already said they full intend to continue Rick and Morty for the like 4+ seasons they already have contracted, just without Justin Roiland.
So yeah. You still get Rick and Morty, just with fewer Roiland signature drunk filibusters where he stammers through explaining a joke into the ground.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide