The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I think Bojack Horseman is the epiphany of adult shows. It tackles actual things you’d face as an adult and it goes into places that are way harsher than just violence and sex and vulgarity. Hell, it turns vulgarity into something important for a overall plot and symbolism. Bojack Horseman actually feels more adult than those “adult” shows and I will always hold it high up as basically a masterpiece.
Posted Report
Background Pony #02EE
The most mature thing I’ve seen in a movie all year was puss in Boots having a shockingly realistic panic attack after a near death experience and being silently comforted by his dog friend.
Background Pony #02EE
If the Mario movie is any good it’ll only be because Miyamoto was standing in illuminations storyboard room with a loaded Revolver.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You know what’s a neat type of monster/creature/entity?
A glass cannon.
You can swap between being mere prey or a credible threat many times when facing it.
One that’s not totally invincible to an everyday average Joe such as Xenomorph or Terminator nor would it be relatively simple to dispatch such as a single mindless shambling zombie.
Somewhere in the middle, it could wreck you easily if you’re being an idiot but you can defend yourself with the same ease if you know what you’re doing when facing it.
A balanced foe if you will.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Christian movies then: Treated like actual movies, millions of dollars put behind it and staring the best actors of the time.
Christian movies today: direct to dvd crap, features washed up right-wing actors from the 80s-90s, made with the budget of someone’s lunch money
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I usually order the special.
Convenience store people always notice I buy one drink every day and try to talk me into saving money or a trip by buying more.
I buy less because after I’m buzzed I want more but I’m too lazy to go back. If I buy more I drink more.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide