The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@northern haste
I mean I hear many people hate the politics of Avatar 2010 movie as well especially nowadays.
You’ll see reviews saying how stupid the message was in that movie. Of course I haven’t watched it, so I can’t make an opinion myself. But that’s what I’ve heard.
Although I do think if it came out those reactionary channels would call it SJW propaganda. I guess it shows how intense post 2016 discourse is compared to 2010.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Holy shit.
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but for the first time in One Piece’s entire English run, the Dub is about to be in the same arc that the original Japanese version is at.
Next week, Crunchymation will officially start dubbing the Wano Arc.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I have seen it, but all I remembered was that a person used a cyborg that look like the natives of the planets and there was alien sex. I forgot stuff that was in like the main character being crippled or that they connect with animal and junk with their tendril hairs until I watch an honest trailer of it.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Jade Kitsune
About every movie theater chain in my area has a $5 Tuesday matinee day, but only one of them doesn’t require you to sign up for one of those “rewards programs” that only rewards frequent visits. And I don’t go to the movies as often as I used to.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Man I hate those. The one I have is like “Pay $100 worth of tickets, get $5 off your next visit!”.
I’m just like, thanks? In 4 years I’ve probably accumulated $30 worth of points, and Discount Tuesday tickets are still $6.50.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I stream audio/video with my GF every day.
Using an API called Hyperbeam that synchronizes audio and visual between multiple participants. With a chatbox where everyone can talk.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Movies I’ve seen in theaters weekly beginning on the week of March 20, 2022:
  1. Raya and the Last Dragon
  2. The Lost City
  3. Morbius
  4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  5. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
  6. The Bad Guys
  7. The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
  8. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  9. Ponyo
  10. Everything Everywhere All At Once
  11. The Bob’s Burgers Movie
  12. Top Gun: Maverick
  13. Jurassic World: Dominion
  14. Lightyear
  15. Elvis
  16. Minions: The Rise of Gru
  17. Thor: Love and Thunder
  18. Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank
  19. Nope
  20. DC League of Super-Pets
  21. Coraline
  22. RiffTrax Live: Return of Swamp Thing
  23. Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
  24. Spider-Man: No Way Home (Reissue)
  25. The Invitation
  26. Barbarian
  27. The NeverEnding Story
  28. Avatar (Reissue)
  29. Luck
  30. Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile
  31. Casper
  32. Ice Age
  33. Black Adam
  34. One Piece Film: Red
  35. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
  36. Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio
  37. Strange World
  38. Violent Night
  39. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
When I get to my 52nd title, I’m going to include an opinion-based score to show if I liked, thought was okay, or disliked each movie.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Did Games workshop backpedal on the deepkin? At first it seemed they were set up as a tragic people who had no choice but to hunt to ensure their children could grow, but I saw a video on them a while back that made them out to be just as pointlessly evil as the dark elves from fantasy or even the dark elder,
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide