The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@tehwatever
That’s basically what made me give up doodling when I was in middle school, and I’d spent 20 years doing nothing worthwhile until I decided to get back into drawing (mainly because artists are cranking up their commission prices). I wish I’d been like the guy who made the Captain Underpants books, when his teachers told him he’d amount to nothing if he kept on drawing cartoons. Heck, I bet I could’ve met Stan Lee before he passed away.
Sadly, because I started so late (but 10 years earlier than how long it took Samuel Jackson to start acting in his life), I’m not confident in drawing (and peoples’ snotty comments on how I made my characters’ foreheads so huge didn’t really help) so I decided to use bases for all my human drawings. And for furry drawings, all I do is make humans but add ears and tails to them. (Really though, the bases are just for the skin, I add hair, eyes, noses, mouths and clothes by myself afterward)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I would love to see a Death Battle episode be about the two Santa’s from Marvel and DC.
Pit a reality warping Omega Level Mutant vs. A Magically enchanted being who is strong enough to saunter up to Darkseid and throw coal at him.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Are both of you high? That is a foot, her left leg is raised. Why would her arm have jeans on it if she’s wearing a leather jacket?
It’s a little messed up in an otherwise badass piece. You could always crop it out. Or maybe it’s supposed to be broken, she does have a hole in her sternum.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Jade Kitsune
Keep digital art-ing, mang.
The fundamentals of drawing and design are not technical skill that are so hard they couldn’t be learned by someone with half a decent hand-eye coordination within the span of six semesters or much less, assuming regular and diligent practice.
Using bases is fine as a crutch but eventually you may want to try swimming without the floaters or riding a bike without the training wheels, the sooner the better.
Drawing is a motor skill most of all–and that means muscles, nerves and bones–and like any and all physical exercises you should try to keep yourself challenged, but never overworked, to stimulate growth. Listen to your body, rest, eat well, and take appropriate breaks. Avoid burnouts as much as possible.
Posted Report
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
I always roll my eyes when people whine that insert movie here is including politics like politics, like any other big theme that can influence a writer or director, isn’t in most stories in some form or another.
Though it’s Avatar 2 so I really don’t care so shrugs
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@northern haste
Yeah. And the message wasn’t water down. Come to think of it, I barely remember it except for that it had an alien s3x scene and the girl getting angry and that’s it in term of stuff I remembered without seeing clips.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide