The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Vulcan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
@tehwatever
Hold on hold on…
Spanish Pieck (shingeki) and Spanish Power (chainsaw)
Could you explain that? If that’s okay with you? I thought chainsaw was motosierra in Spanish.
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
There is an animated night at the museum movie coming out on Disney plus in 2 weeks And there has been literally no advertising Other than a promo picture
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

The protagonist of Chainsaw Man is a dude who thinks with his dick. He’s so sincere about it that you can’t help but love his singleminded-ness.
Spoiler alert:
Every chick that he’s ever met and or hooked up with, tried to kill him at one point or another, without exception. Yet he’s never brought himself to hate them–simply because they’ve been nice to him at one point.
Now in the latest chapter, ONCE AGAIN some chick who he had a previous disagreement with, who is secretly trying to kill him, asked him for a date and you know what our boy said? HE SAID YES.
Man’s don’t learn. Ain’t no girl out there for him that won’t eventually stab him in the back but he’s so down bad that he doesn’t care.
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Digimon Ghost game is lit.
Every episode has body horror in it.
Some of the fights are just straight up murders.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth
wanted to get into it after I seen the Absolutely RAPE-Y vibe you can’t tell me it’s not rape mushroom harvesting scene involving young brides.
the entire time I was so uncomfortable I told myself: “Ay that’s dark and mature and unnecessarily adult, I gotta watch this series breh”
and then I saw the episode count number (50 as of today I think) and I gave up before I even started.
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Rick and Morty Spoilers
Jerry from Rick and Morty fighting the Pissmaster was the best thing I ever had seen.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
I feel like Universal dropped the ball not putting the trailer out during NBC’s Thanksgiving NFL game but hey I’ll take a Nintendo Direct reveal.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
My neice was actually afraid of the Grinch when she was 3.
After seeing the Jim Carry movie, she loved it though.
And honestly, making horror films of beloved kiddy characters is kinda silly to me. (I feel the same about “Cupcakes”) Kinda unoriginal too.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide