The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
FTL travel used by most people in trek goes through another dimension called subspace, it turns out that the brute force approach they used to gaining more speed was damaging it threatening to render warp travel and even ftl comunications impossible in those regions,
How long does it take for these regions to heal before FTL travel can safely be used again?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy
I believe they just eventually wrote it off as we changed our warpdrives now it’s fixed, but it did have some impact, i believe for a few episodes you actually noticed the enterprise avoiding higher warp speeds and Voyeger’s design was meant to be a way of addressing the issues, i also believe the sovereign class’s sleeker profile was for the same reasons,
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
We don’t talk about the Prophets or the Pah Wraith.
As far as I’m concerned DS9 ended when Cardassia fell and the Dominion pulled out of the Alpha Quadrant and Dukat died with his little cult or during the events of Waltz. Nothing else happened and I cannot be convinced otherwise.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥

if you get fucking ride a giant bear in this game i’m taking everything bad i’ve said about this thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide