The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Saints Row The Third made a mistake by having all the enemy gangs be in cahoots with one another.
Yeah yeah, the first two games pretty much had the Saints go up against each rival faction one at a time but at least they tried to make them all seem separate from one another.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CaptainXtra
I mean, it makes more sense than them not teaming up against a rival gang.
And really, at what point does a gangster differentiate between enemy forces? Their blood is going down the same sewer regardless.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I really wish Tom Holland’s spidey suits have more depth to them instead of looking so flat
It doesn’t help the whole “re-CGI” the whole suit thing that Marvel does for some fucking reason look better
Background Pony #3252
Never thought of it like that before.
That would have been an odd thing for a vampire to think, though, since lower case letters (minuscule script) didn’t really become a thing until the rule of King Charlemagne, which was hundreds of years later.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ghostbuster Afterlife:
BEAM STRUGGLE REALLY?! WE DRAGON BALL NOW?!
Wait. Oh no. No no no I swear to god if they pull a Father-Son Kamehameha I will–
They did. They goddamn did. I cried.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Someone mentioned Mario enemies from the nonstandard games that they’d like to see back. You know who I’d really love, above even Tatanga? Mouser! You don’t get much better than a mouse that throws bombs at you, and that you have to throw them back. To up the difficulty, make ’em Bob-ombs like in the cartoons! You gotta handle your still-dangerous moving targets with care to toss ’em back.
Also, speaking of SMB2, there’s Clawgrip. He’d be the boss version of another returning foe, this one from the old Mario Bros: Sidestepper. Sidesteppers would be much like their original counterparts, speeding up when you hit them from beneath, and with the claws up, they’d be unstompable still. They’d travel the full length of things like ledges made of brick blocks, but on the ground they’d be true to their name, going back and forth a certain distance (and still speeding up after a normal hit; they’d take three fireballs/shells/whatever.) The boss of the castle/tower/airship at the end of the world where you meet ‘em is good ol’ Clawgrip, throwing rocks like in SMB2 but also being very mobile. We’d meet them kinda late; they’re less elite than Hammer Bros but they well outrank your average Goomba.
Also, with airship levels being more mechanized, I wouldn’t say no to an Autobomb or two. Also, Mechakoopas. (I’d especially like to see the variants from Super Mario Maker 2 show up in the next game, though though do get enough use by some really good makers in SMM levels that it’s not like “there’s this awesome enemy we haven’t seen since that one game in 1989, whyyyyyy!?!?”)
…In fact, now I’m thinking of Robirdo. Which would be more like a Birdo on an Autobomb, this time. A few hits knock it off, leaving it to attack differently, for a sort of Zelda-type multi-stage battle. But I really, really, really want Mouser back, and have ever since I was a kid.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Papyrus being given a Waluigi-esque voice by the Undertale fandom is just pure win to me:
I haven’t played through Undertale yet but I can just tell that aspect of the fandom alone is legendary.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I think the best voice for him comes from Joel’s (of Vinesauce) stream voice.
A strange cross of Waluigi, Skeletor, and the Jojo English dub of Dio.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

@Dex Stewart
Granddaughter but yes
Anyway I liked it. Mostly because I’m not a GhostBuster fan to begin with so I just enjoyed it for what is.
2016 all female I just didnt like it because it felt the entire time like the actresses tryna one up each other in comedy.
Here tho? Nah. Felt more like a decent, family movie with dumb cringe jokes that I forgive because the rest of the movie is cute.
Just my opiñon as a hyper-casual.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide