The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@CaptainXtra
Her design is cool but she sufers from the writers limited directions for women in the games, so her entire personality is just evil and treacherous and almost everyone hates her, same as Frost/Skarlet/Mileena/Sindel
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m watching the RiffTrax of the worst scifi movie to ever exist.
Star Games. It makes the Star Wars Holiday Special look competent.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Zincy
Yes I watch that today when it premiered on YouTube.
Just to point out that the Director Greydon Clarke had his actual real life son he chased by a bear.
Also Poor Daran Norris as that AI Clown thing Daran Norris BTW is the voice of Cosmos and Tim’s Dad in Fairly Odd Parents and Knock Out in Transformers Prime.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Microsoft has Halo, Nintendo has Metroid, why doesn’t Sony make their own “Main Character who has Badass Sci-Fi Armor” series?
And no, the Killzone series doesn’t count.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide