The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Man, having recently rewatched Close Encounters of the Third Kind, there aren’t enough movies where humans make first contact with aliens in the form of an epic jam session.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@LightningBolt
Why Roxas? :o
I love his zipper design so much that it’s a symbol on one of my Oc’s scarf. (Said character’s name is Axl but that’s more of a Megaman X reference)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve using that AI story generator to make stupid and funny stories revolving around cartoon characters.
More often then not it goes right into R34 territory.
Especially when I use this guy:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide