The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Background Pony #45B4
HUNK! Itchy Tasty! The iconic zombie head turn reveal! The truck driver and everything!
They definitely seem to have gone out of their way to incorporate some of the game’s more iconic and recognizable moments into the movie. That first encounter moment in the mansion especially brings back some memories.

@Dustcan
They’re really using the He Man meme song? Uh, I guess that means they’re going to accept the camp inherent to the series, a step in the right direction after the sooper cereal other live action movies.
To be fair, Resident Evil can get away with “super seriousness”. The trick is, limit it to a single character, and crank everything else up to compensate, i.e., the Resident Evil 4 approach.

That being said, if they really do want to camp things up, they shouldn’t have left out Barry Burton.
Background Pony #1257
@Angrybrony
Similar to Demon Slayer will probably leave possibilitie open but Kohei doesn’t want to over stay the series welcome
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
There was one thing about The Muppets haunted mansion that really bothered me.
the hitchhiking ghosts It seems day literally used the cgi models from the Florida version of the ride Instead of having muppets be them
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
Is that Leon? HAHAHAHA! For real breh?
I can’t decide if I should say salam alaikum or que pasa tío because he looks like a Hussein but also a José at the same time Hahahaha!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
In 40k yes. Ork tech is literally powered by an ego force known as “waaagh” energy. And it goes beyond just making their machines work.
It’s so powerful that it bends reality. Ork vehicles painted red will go faster because “red ones go fasta”, what can be charitably called “doctors” for the orks perform surgery based entirely on genetic memory and the power of waagh.
It can even affect their enemies. So many orks believed that commissar Yerick was invincible that they actually kind of made him so, whenever they fought him.
The power of the orks is, beautiful.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’ve been watching a lot of Eek The Cat recently and I discovered something interesting about it.
The first five episodes of season 2 of Eek The Cat feature no Thunderlizards. Their first appearance is TTL: Meat the Thunderlizards / The Great Eekscape. The reason why they don’t show up until episode 6 is because that’s not how it was supposed to play out. The episode is actually supposed to be the first episode of season 2. However, it got pushed back because of animation issues. So, technically, this season is out of order.
The production issues with Meat The Thunderlizards and their first episode reminds me of the first episode of The Simpsons. It, too, got pushed back for animation issues. Only difference is Thunderlizards’s first episode still aired first, whereas Simpsons first episode was the final episode of season 1.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide