The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
just saw stars and strips from hero aca and might i say…

i think i already like her just from her disghns alone…like dame she is looking built!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Just saw Venom 2.
It was about as good as you think. The jokes felt more appropriate this time since it wasn’t just Tom Hardy being a clown while everyone else tried to be serious. No, they knew Hardy was going to run around with a lampshade for a hat again so they wrote the characters reacting as one would.
Cletus…was still a discount Hannibal. But Carnage was hype. He still didn’t reach his full potential thanks to that PG-13 rating, but they still worked around it well and made him pretty menacing despite.
But those 2 sequel hooks has me ready for the next entries. 1) Hell yeah, we getting Toxin! 2) Venom gets transplanted into the MCU for…some reason, and he may or may not have Sam Raimi’s Spiderman 3 Venom’s memories.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I was kinda iffy on the first couple episodes, but ever since they introduced the magical girl, I’ve really been enjoying Jahy-sama.
Jahy-sama is unique in that most animes take about a couple episodes before hitting their stride. But with Jahy-sama, it took like 4 or 5 episodes. I continued watching because I felt the show had a lot of potential, but some of the early episodes were really lackluster and mediocre. I credit this to the show trying to establish so much. They had a lot of moving pieces, so they spent a lot of time introducing them. Consequently, by trying to introduce 5 or 6 characters over the span of 4 episodes while also establishing the characters relationships,
everything feel like it was in first gear. I mean, it took until the end of episode 1 to establish that Jahy’s boss and Jahy’s landlord are sisters. And even then, it was only in passing.
And yet, at the same time, while things felt rushed, it also felt kinda slow.
The beginning also suffered because the first three episodes only had four characters: Jahy, her boss, Druj, and the landlord. There was little to no background characters whatsoever, making things feel very static and bland. Again, the introduction of the magical girl has really added a lot to the show and really gave the show a sense of purpose. As whatever the first couple episodes ended up feeling, the last 2 or 3 episodes of Jahy-sama have been really good.
Now that we’re finally past the introduction stage, the show is living up to the potential I knew it had. I’m really glad I’ve stuck with this show. The long wait has really paid off.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Dune is such a refreshing blockbuster
For once, the third act doesn’t end on a CGI headache like Marvel movies
This could be the new Lord of the Rings
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
HUNK! Itchy Tasty! The iconic zombie head turn reveal! The truck driver and everything!
Talos? No wait there’s eyes on his shoulders. That’s G4 Birkin. Awesome!
It looks like they are running the RE1 and 2 plots concurrently, as well as combining the Claire and Leon routes. Gotta admit that’s a good idea to save a lot of time and pacing.
They’re really using the He Man meme song? Uh, I guess that means they’re going to accept the camp inherent to the series, a step in the right direction after the sooper cereal other live action movies.
Speaking of and best of all, no Jovovich or Anderson!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was just randomly thinking about how in Warhammer fantasy lore, the Britonians unknowingly worship an elf that pretty much went “screw you guys, I’m going to go make my own religion with blackjack, hookers, and a magical cup”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide