The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

It’s a massive city of bronze, perched upon a red rock mesa. With steam towers the size of the Empire State building, steam pipes the size of highways snacking around, landing pads for airships, and unfathomably large clockwork gizmos running various huge constructs such as a mountain length tram network.

It’s a full on steampunk metropolis. No half measures in anything I write.

I’m also having to describe the main character in such a way that I can make her voluptuous without it seeming like I’m fetishizing her.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I got to use the term “broad in beam”.

Which is a classy and fantastical way to say she’s got a fat ass.

It’s all about wore choice gentlemen.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

Incidentally, I also used the term “robust” for her.

She’s a 6 foot tall, thicc, plate clad elf ready to wreck shit.

If Tarantino and Scott can make millions writing their fetishes into movies, I can have my thicc elf girls.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

Go for it.

I highly recommend, if you’re a fantasy writer, getting a book of old English idioms. It comes in super handy for those of us that didn’t get an English degree.

And brush up on ancient religions and culture. Too add extra spice.

That aforementioned steampunk city? I named it after Taranis, the thundering God of Celtic mythos. One I’ve considered adding to my own pantheon, but for now I’ll just honor him in my works.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

New line of dialog spoken by a character at the climax of her Arc with her step sister who killed their family as part of a revolution

“This story has a happy ending… But not yours.” pulls out the throwing knives,
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

voluptuous without it seeming like I’m fetishizing her.

Google:

[NatGeo documentary style narrator] Standing about 8 heads tall, her three sizes has an estimated ratio of 4:3:5, with body fat percentage at over 21% distributed mostly around the breasts, the thighs and glutes, hiding her well-trained fibrous and dense muscles underneath the skin.

Bing:

[Fuckboy high as a kite narrator] She kinna tall , kinna thicc not gon’ lie, but no disrespect tho, is all good. She could crush your head with her thighs but not like, in a sexual way, unless you into it, but for the record I’m not suggesting anything.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
voluptuous without it seeming like I’m fetishizing her.
Google:
[NatGeo documentary style narrator] Standing about 8 heads tall, her three sizes has an estimated ratio of 4:3:5, with body fat percentage at over 21% distributed mostly around the breasts, the thighs and glutes, hiding her well-trained fibrous and dense muscles underneath the skin.
Bing:
[Fuckboy high as a kite narrator] She kinna tall , kinna thicc not gon’ lie, but no disrespect tho, is all good. She could crush your head with her thighs but not like, in a sexual way, unless you into it, but for the record I’m not suggesting anything.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re an alien from another planet just posing as a human being.

full
Background Pony #43A7
Does anyone remember I Hate Everything’s video on Sonic? I’m gonna be honest, it was pretty awful. It was one of his older videos but his lack of understanding about what made Sonic’s visual design work and chalking it to ripping off Mario is pure 2010s anti Sonic bias.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide