The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Anybody wanna feel old?  
full  
This was Power Rangers’ 25th anniversary.  
Wanna feel older?  
It was over two years ago.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dustcan  
full  
There’s been over twenty something seasons,unless you’re a super fan it’d be difficult to recognize everyone. The only one who mattered plot wise was Tommy anyway.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Anyone else notice how impressive and ballsy it is of Dr. Eggman to directly fight Sonic in almost every boss battle throughout the series?

Bowser, Dr. Wily, and Cortex would just send their lackeys to deal with adversaries and only face them Mano-a-Mano at the finale.

Eggman doesn’t get enough credit for being the most dedicated villain in fighting their rival.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I opened Netflix today and saw KINGDOM: Ashin of the north

I was like SCUSE ME?! As in…THAT Kingdom? The zombie slaying korean period piece royal drama? One of my all time Zombie-themed series because they made zombies terrifying again?

YES.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Dominion gets away too easily in DS9.

They routinely committed genocide, numerous times. Once the female Founder had called off the troops they should have reneged on the deal and let the Changelings die out.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Time Force for me as well, which I do remember enjoying. Didn’t really get back until Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder long after those two ended

Light Speed Rescue and SPD were probably my favorite seasons after MMPR
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

Speaking of the Romulans of that era. So, they had a few months warning of the supernova that would eventually consume Romulus yea? If they knew there was a chance that Spocks plan could fail, was there any evacuations? Or were those knife-earred morons too proud to leave their planet and figured they could glare the nuclear fire to death?

I’ve not watched Picard so I don’t know if this was addressed? Anyone know?
Background Pony #67D7
Gerry Duggan almost took over Punisher after Matthew Rosenberg was finishing his run but Rosenberg wanted extra issues plus his X Book Maraduers was greenlit so his first Punisher arc became “War of the Realms Punisher” miniseries and his 2nd became “Punisher kill Krew” its sequel miniseries and rest of his ideas were used on Savage Avengers
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The MotU Revelation premier was kinda off putting. Guess we still have the cgi show to look forward to.  
full  
I’m wondering what direction it’ll take, at the very least I’m hoping no whiny self entitled temper tantrums.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
For Revelation? Maybe a little. Or at least the 2002 series. Heck, go watch New Adventures of He-man, I know I’ve gotta go watch something happy to wash Revelation out with.  
I wasn’t thrilled with Revelation,if you can’t tell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide