The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CaptainXtra  
You know Jason,the first leader of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? What was he like…  
A stoic but fun loving guy who lead the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?  
full  
Or,was he the gold Zeo ranger? The mysterious guy from Tommy’s past who got a girlfriend before handing the Gold powers back to an alien?  
full  
Kimberly’s friend who was stuck in a dungeon most of the movie before being turned evil and then turned back?  
full  
The mysterious Red Ranger from Tommy’s past who was kinda arrogant and knew the Time Force Rangers?  
full  
The legendary Leader that everyone knows about who’s power coin was in a meteor for some reason? full  
The occasionally reckless but responsible modern day teenager who secretly leads the Power Rangers?  
full  
Was he the leader of the Omega Rangers?  
full  
Or was he the moody and distant delinquent who’s altruistic nature makes him the perfect leader for the Power Rangers?  
full
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
Alternate timeline.  
Necrolai never had a daughter,thus never turned good when she realized love is stronger than evil. Also she’s been caught by Sledge for so long she forgot how to talk.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I am…SO UPSET over a movie not 10 minutes in. But I also can understand why it had to be this way.

So. NETFLIX’s Fear Street Part 1. Imma spoiler tag just in case somebody actually do wanna watch or is currently watching or just simply don’t want to be spoilered.

Girl was alone in a mall and the killer tried to kill her. She got stabbed. She was injured yet somehow managed to juke the killer, who was a guy with a knife and a skull mask.  
After an intense game of cat and mouse she actually took him down with a good whack on the face with a blunt object. I actually thought “HEY THIS GIRL GONNA MAKE IT.”

This is where I get super angry.

She left him staggered on the ground, and ran for help! WHY?! You KNOW that’s gonna buy you five seconds of head start at best. And the way you’re injured he gonna catch up anyway!

WHY DON’T YOU JUST KILL THE GUY?! Or if you don’t wanna be that extreme, then take his knife (which is his primary weapon) and destroy his legs! (his secondary weapon). Without legs he aint’ gonna chase you unless he can fly! A stab wound right at the thigh would bleed someone dead, or cut the tendons at the back of his knees and ankles so he won’t walk again! MAKE SURE HE STAYS DOWN!

Oh my god girl you were this close from surviving if you had just finished him off!
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I had to pause the movie just to vent about this here and in other places.  
I’m so MAD! Imma continue watching. Still mad as hell, tho.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Killer’s head was shot clean off.  
Me: fucking THANK YOU!  
Killer’s head regenerates and gun wounds closed off  
Me: Oh. Oh ok well that changes things.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Over in the Unpopular Opinion thread,people are discussing movie and tv scenes that make them cry.  
full  
For me one big one is the picnic at the end of Reinforcements From the Future,the Teamup of Power Rangers Time Force and Wild Force.  
Shayla’s song,and all the characters just being themselves,it’s everything I could want in a Teamup.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Sonic Unleashed is…

Ok.

Not bad but so many little issues build up and come together that keep it from being amazing.

Interesting how it’s the last major title to include humans other than Eggman in its story, as from here on out the main residents of the world will be anthros like Sonic and Co.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide