The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Thanotos Omega  
Wanna know what I find fascinating about SCPs?  
It tells me the zeitgeist of post 2000 CE horror storytelling in the west. A sort of extension on the X-Files formula, really.

Despite all the supernatural and the paranormal, it’s all wrapped up in the narrative of SCIENCE. In all of the despair, impending doom or cosmic horror that comes with SCPs, it reminds us that science above all else, above morality or human rights, is what keeps us from them, is what comes between the semblance of normalcy and reality-bending powers.

Sometimes I see it as a “Man vs gods” narrative. A mankind-first fable.

@Dex Stewart  
That looks so cute.

…  
100 bux if someone was to make Beauty and the Beast islamic version and Belle is a hijabi, the narrative would be that she really has stockholm syndrome and doesn’t have any agency and is actually needs to be rescued preferably by a strong-minded enlightened man. The man being white is optional. Also Beast is probably her actual muslim-looking (by that I mean bearded) husband whom she was married to, through an arranged marriage.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@tehwatever  
Not really, a lot of them tend to be immune to containment or require you to appease them, like the giant thing under eruope that you have to feed people to in order to avoid it causing earthquakes and unleashing hordes of vampires,
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
They did some changes to the last scene in wandavision  
Apparently people think this is doctor strange  
full  
This is clearly just a error from the editing
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
One of the Monsterverse comics all but states that Godzilla is a filter feeder who gains sustenance on sediment in the water.

That’s kinda cool I guess. Legendary Godzilla was designed with a whale in mind, and they typically are filter feeders due to nothing being big enough for them to sustain on. So that’s kinda neat attention to detail. That, and it’s kinda funny to think that Big G is a rock eater.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan  
Of course not. Then we’d have to rename some guy into giant monster man guy who’s called that cuz he wants Godzilla to fist him to stop war or some shit.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Always strange in party games that allow you to play as the Main Villain sometimes have their own henchmen attacking their boss.

Bowser or Eggman getting slapped by Goombas or Eggpawns in spin-off side games is so weird yet satisfying.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
You’d think that the entire populace of Sonic’s world would eventually have enough of Eggman’s bullshit after Forces.

Usually Eggman gets screwed over by a bigger bad which turns out the be the true threat but in Forces HE ALONE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING, Infinite was just his underling.

I’m going to assume that GUN got totally annihilated when Eggman took over in Forces which is why Eggman was able to just waltz back in for STR without any repercussions.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
A thought occurs to me as black widow is getting the premium access treatment Technically it could be the 1st MCU movie to bomb at the Box office As I don’t think the Box office results include online purchases
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide