The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Penguin Dragneel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The SJW Saga: Vic Mignogna + AnimeGate (SFW)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

She Totally Pegs You
Deletion reason: Rule #n - If we've deleted something for being off topic and above rating for the thread, please don't ask others to repeat it
Background Pony #5150
@Dex Stewart
Yeah but Kevin said earlier this year no MCU TV-MA shows during WanadaVision panel coming back sorta went the window unless toned down a bit
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
How can GTA have legitimately threatening villains again?

None of the antagonists in V were intimidating to me.

They need another Dimitri-type villain, one who's presence is felt throughout the whole story.
Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #5150
Punisher can work when toned down.
One of my favorite comics was this one. Approved by the comics code and whatnot. No intense violence or language,but it's pure Frank Castle.
He is taking back some money from thieves. He gets wounded and stranded in snowy weather. He burns a bunch of the money to stay warm,the criminals come across his fire and freak out,"HE BURNT THE MONEY?!" There's also a favorite line of mine from Frank. "Going into shock…good,that'll keep me awake."
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~