The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy  
They also are the type woke that called the jewish weighter of steven universe a nazi boot licker in a very shit knock off of hbomber guys shit vids.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Anthony Mackie is lucky he only had to fight one George St. Pierre

If he had fought a team made of Jon Jones, George St. Pierre, Kamaru Usman, Francis Ngannou and Khabib Nurmagomedov…BOY he’d be in a lot of trouble.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Are any of the streaming services actually worth it? I haven’t watched TV in years and just use the internet when I esnt to watch anything.

@Zincy  
She’s part of (well ‘was’ part of) a subset of pesky pony reviewers that believe the pony show was ruined by ‘pandering’ to the evil fans with lore and world building.

And that it should have stuck to slice of life,sitcom shenanigans and well written morals (hit or miss) which she cared about.

Though she likes Big bang theory, Family guy and claims Friends is more popular than any anime.

Coffee shop AUs only basically.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sparx  
I thought she hated slice of life. I recall her saying the mlp needed a “main recurring villain”,like Chrysalis. The way she talked it sounded like she wanted mlp to be a formulaic 90’s superhero show.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Dex Stewart  
She’s obsessed with Slice of life and shipping lesbians.

If it was a superhero show she’d want it like a comedy and close to that live action superman show with Teri hatcher. Then with an incompetent villian or one that parrots views she hates :p
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sparx  
I just remembered she referred to the creators of mlp wanting to “turn it into one of Digibro’s boring animes”. Like Lucky Star or Hidamari Sketch I assumed.

I wasn’t aware of lesbian shipping,though I stopped watching her when she responded to complaints about Netflix She-ra by playing nearly a minute straight of baby Mario crying.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dex Stewart  
She also made claims that anime like Kill la Kill were sexist, and that anime inherently has terrible animation and shouldn’t have action series for that reason alone.

It basically seems like she has a hate-boner against Japan.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Angrybrony  
Is it, though?

I wasn’t going to press the question for fear of starting more fights than discussion, but it’s an interesting question.

I know the knee-jerk reaction some have to provocatively dressed women is ‘heresy!’ or ‘must disrespect now!’, but in the context of the series, it degrades no one. However rightfully self -conscious it makes them.

I think there’s some interesting themes it carries.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide