The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Background Pony #9CB5
I got the Avengers game for xbox one but it crashers when I play Thor on the bridge.Do anyone had the same problem?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Facon and Winner Soulja sboiler

This is played for drama, I swear. I knew Sam knew better to not have brought up that shield and keep the talk about John.. Make it about HIM, his mental state, how he could fix the problem.  
But NOOO he made it seem like it was about the shield, about Cap and his legacy. Sam worked with veterans didn’t he? Helped them cope and heal the mental trauma? So why the bullshit?

Come on MAN! DAMN! I’m UPSET! Coulda solved a lotta issue if these characters could just humble their own selves and genuinely be concerned about the other and disregard the optics.

The real villain has been like Scrabbleman said, the people who treated people like John Walker and Isaiah like trash.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I honestly don’t know if I want to watch The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

From what I heard, it just leaves me with so many mixed messages.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide