The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

Which I’m positive is why they dropped the honorifics.

Why pay for the plastic for a whole other Potato Head when you can just bundle both the Mr. and Mrs. parts in the same box and save money.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I torrented tom and jerry
it’s not short on Tom and jerry screen time but it’s still just another movie that just happens to have Tom and jerry in it

I was actually thinking of seeing that in theaters, since some theaters are still open in my area. How is it?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Most of the puppets and stage used in the obscure film Meet the Feebles directed by Peter Jackson have not survived into the modern day because in the film’s climax, they are destroyed by the live ammunition from an M60 gun wielded by another character.

Live ammo was used because blanks for such a gun then as now are much more expensive than regular bullets. So the film was ended by the crew literally shooting up the stage.

If you’ve seen the movie, it does answer why the damage looks so realistic.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
So Music lost both of its Golden Globe award nominations: It lost Best Actress to I Care a Lot, and it lost Best Musical or Comedy to Borat Subsequent Moviefilm.  
full
Background Pony #7E57
So fellow comic readers what’s your opinion on Claremont Cycle that’s unofficial name given by a friend used post here
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I still can’t fucking believe Nolan literally named the protagonist of Tenet “The Protagonist”

The screenplay for tenet is hot fucking garbage
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve tried to identify the nerdiest band, and while bands like Wind Rose and Sabaton give it a good run, and Glory Hammer made the second place, I gotta give it to GrailKnights.

To dress up as 80s superheroes and sing about Godzilla, He Man, and battling space aliens just takes the cake.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide