The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CaptainXtra  
The Original Trilogy is considered the golden standard of Star Wars. Maybe not the deepest, definitely not the most complex or best piece of sci-fi but quite competent. For the prequels they had potential to probably be ten times better than the original but there are definitely a few pitfalls before you can get there.

As for the sequels, I don’t really know what to say about them, but I will say they kinda forced Poe into into Rey and Finn’s friend group.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@CaptainXtra  
because they’re the best movies (speaking objectively).

preqales had a great narrative and world building but kneecapped by the acting and diolog.

seqals on the other hand….are bad, just bad no redeeming qualities what so ever and universally hated for being stinky and bad.
TheSupremePatriarch
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@CaptainXtra  
OT came from an earlier time when there wasn’t so many IPs to gush over. What nerdy stuff there was had a huge impact and still resonates with the public at large. Now we’ve got hundreds of properties that saturate the market and divide everybody’s attention.

Not to mention the OT was the original and the others are just derivative of that.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
The sequels should’ve just told their own stories like the expanded universe books instead of being so obsessed with the original trilogy. The thinking behind the sequel trilogy is:  
  1. Abrams: “Hey, people really liked the old movie 1! Let’s do it again!”  
  2. Johnson: “Hey, people really liked the old movie 2! Let’s do everything we can to piss them all off! After all, I hear ‘subverting expectations’ is ALWAYS a good thing no matter what!  
  3. Abrams: “Hey, people really liked the old movie 3! Let’s do it again!”

Can’t we just get new, good stories with those people in that universe? (Oh, wait, we can. Again, the EU.)
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I think watches can be considered nerdy stuff:D

Here’s my collection so far  
full

From left to right

1. Casio GA-2100  
  2. Casio F-91W  
  3. Q&Q VR70J002Y  
  4. SKMEI 1416  
  5. SKMEI 9112

For those who didn’t know Q&Q is a sub-brand of Citizen, and SKMEI is a Chinese brand best known for offering good looking watches at the lowest prices possible
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Is Call of Duty still a “Dude Bro” franchise or does it have a fair share of ladies addicted to virtual warfare now as well?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide