The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been watching the 1990 Lord of the Flies remake. It’s clunky. Things feel really disjointed compared to the original book and movie. Additions to the story feel unnecessary. The actors are all good though. Everything is technically good in the film,but I prefer the guerilla black and white original. The shaky unpolished look fit the tone better than the remake. The remake looks “too good”. The story is in the present (1990),which is especially odd when the kids start talking about Alf. I never thought I’d hear about Alf in Lord of the Flies.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I liked the novel,and the old black and white movie. The remake,I’ve just finished watching and it was meh. The kid actors all did a great job,but there were alot of little issues. By the time the ending came,it didn’t have the impact the original film had. Not helped by the doofy “duuuuuuh?” Look on the face of the guy who finds them.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Anyway, to people here who played KH3 I’m betting you’re as shocked as I was when:

Sora outright punched Davy Jones in sheer rage. Like he didn’t even do the usual moral high ground speech or equip his Keyblade in response to Will being stabbed. He was actually PISSED at the fact Davy Jones was an utterly evil, heartless, monstrous bastard incapable of being redeemed which meant that killing him was the only way and let primal instinct kick in. Even Xehanort eventually surrendered and somewhat redeemed himself at the end.

If only the rest of the game had moments like that.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I always wondered who exactly we’re shooting at during KH1’s Gummi sections.

Are those ships piloted by Heartless or what?

2 and 3 at least made things clear by showing that the enemies in the Gummi sections were indeed Heartless and Nobodies but 1 doesn’t do that.

For all we know those could’ve just been other world/multiverse travelers.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
How safe is it to use a VPN on Disney plus I’ve been hearing before it probably launched in the UK account of being banned for using one.  
The one I have actually has an option or Disney plus
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’m worried that the recent Nintendo leak will cause the company to go into full iron fist mode on fan content to an extreme we’ve never seen before.

Only time will tell but keep your guard up and eyes on the lookout.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide