The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@icey wicey 1517  
A Tulpa is something that becomes real when you have enough ppl believing in it.

Isnt there like a horror film where the monster basically relies on myth and urban legends to keep itself from being forgotten into non-existence or something…I forgot what it was…
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, I’m about finished with season 1 of Konosuba. And I have to say, my favorite character in the whole show is Aqua. I feel she is the most interesting character in the whole show and the funniest. Darkness and Megumin aren’t bad characters, but Darkness is kinda one note and Megumin, while she has her moments of being funny, is not consistently funny. Aqua and Kazuma are the two funniest characters in the whole show. They have the funniest lines, the funniest expressions, and they really play off each other well.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Well, that’s a ‘ship I wasn’t expecting. lol

@northern haste  
I liked pogs as a kid. lol (Yeah, yeah, “geezer ‘90s kid” here, don’t make fun, “Oh grandpa, tell us about Classic Sonic!”)  
Don’t get all the hate over ’em now, honestly they were cooler then that “fidget spinner” fad. (And had more designs.)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
…No, I’m still on this. If Sharkboy and Lavagirl had a kid, that implies that they… you know. So how would they be able to… you know… if it burned Sharkboy to even touch Lavagirl?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide