Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@Sparx":](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4931469#post_4931469
)  
If the series is just like how it's portrayed here then I think it might be interesting.

Spoiler Alert for the Fanfic:

[spoiler]

||
Also I guess that Cinder lady is truly a loathsome cunt in the actual series as she is in this fanfic, as I shed manly tears when the TF2 Mercs fell solely by her hand.

And it does get pretty crazy near the end as RWBY is sidelined and replaced with other Valve properties but that first chunk where it’s solely just between TF2 and RWBY is rock solid.[/spoiler]||
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@Sparx":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4931469#post_4931469
If the series is just like how it's portrayed here then I think it might be interesting.

[spoiler]Also I guess that Cinder lady is truly a loathsome cunt in the actual series as she is in this fanfic, as I shed manly tears when the TF2 Mercs fell solely by her hand.

And it does get pretty crazy near the end as RWBY is sidelined and replaced with other Valve properties but that first chunk where it’s solely just between TF2 and RWBY is rock solid.
[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
"@Sparx":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4931469#post_4931469

[spoiler]Also I guess that Cinder lady is truly a loathsome cunt in the actual series as she is in this fanfic, as I shed manly tears when the TF2 Mercs fell solely by her hand.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra