Digimon General

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

“Remember people, the only difference between Pokemons and Digimons is that one has guns and tits”

-dandan, danbooru circa. 2015
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@QuasarNova  
Also, they grew a lot more powerful. Like, huge jumps in power each time they evolve. More, I’d just like to offer that there is a lot more creativity in Digimon ideas and a wider pool in which to draw inspiration.

Plants, animals, sea life, dinosaurs, angels, demons, gods, mythology, legend, folklore, and popular media. I mean they even have a Ghost Rider equivalent, at least Skullmeramon always saw him as such.  
full

Wargreymon is a hell of a lot stronger then mega-evolved black Charizard.

Also. you have Digimon which look like Gundams:  
full
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I’m really not a fan of humanlike Digimon, especially as Mega stages. I was a tad peeved as a kid when Guilmon’s ‘true’ Mega form in Tamers was humanoid, whike his ‘evil’ Mega form was snakelike. Fuck that, whenever I played Digimon World Dawn (which people are now calling a bad game..okay) I digivolved my Guilmon into Megidramon to stay.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Shepherd  
Blanc, the white and pink one.  
Noir, the black and white one.  
And in the NA version of Hacker Memory, the altered Noir, Ciel, the white and light blue one.  
And all three have an “Awaken” form.  
So 6 in all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide