Digimon General

.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@paluzna  
its not cancelled, the original plan was for it to be made into 6 part movies, they just wanted to surprise everyone i guess, the upside is that ill have more time to catch up with the first season (considering how Adventure Tri takes place in between Adventure 1 and 2), and this will mean that they will be working harder on the animation hopefully.
Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

time for power rankings

favorite - Savers

1. X-Evolution  
  2. V-Tamers  
  3. Tamers  
  4. Next  
  5. Adventure  
  6. Xros Wars manga  
    7/8 Frontier/Xros Wars (all but the last arc)

Shit. Adventure 02/Xros Hunters

D-Cyber is too short to rank
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@Background Pony #38C7  
Yep they even managed to be sexy even when they weren’t trying to be. Just look at renamon and gatomon!

Also the close up shots in the trailer were a bit odd but I still loved the small snippets of fight scenes they showed.

I heard that its going to be a six part OVA rather then a full series and that it is supposed to deconstruct 02s ending.  
I’m guessing it will show some humans who use their digimon partners for crimes or warfare.
Background Pony #8874
now that its six movies, i hope that doesnt mean itll take forever to come outside of Japan

if it’s the same quality as the Fusion dub… I think we should forget it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide