The Fear/Phobia Thread

intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I have a fear of climbing ladders, This is apparently called climacophobia. I don’t fear heights so much as heights specifically on ladders. They feel so unsecure even with someone holding them and i can never make it past the 4th step. Whenever i climb a ladder i make it to the fourth step and freeze.

Yo
I get uneasy about a lot of things. Heights, water, being alone, being with a bunch of people, the dark, being stared at. SQUIRRELS! Ghosts, bad dreams, growing up. Holes, especially in my food. People behind me. Loud noises. Guns. The list goes on.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@LithiumPony  
I kind of have that with ladders,looking down doesn’t bother me, looking up makes me panicy and shakey especially if i try to grab upwards.

Everyone thinks of height fears as looking down, and it’s hard to explain when it involves looking up instead.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Heights, I fucking hate heights so much which is why when I’m high up, I avoid the edges or drops because I get fucking terrified that I’ll slip and fall down and splatter into a bloody mess. Despite that, I have no problem getting on airplanes or roller coasters because I’m safe and secure. I’m also scared of drowning because the thought of water filling up my lungs and losing consciousness makes me really uncomfortable. This one’s also odd because I love to swim, especially in swimming pools. Lastly, centipedes and millipedes freak me out because of a scary childhood experience and they look so disgusting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide