The Eternal Thread 2.0

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Elidiotadelaesquina
Imma have to shut you down for that there.
Left dude is a number 2 ranked Heavyweight UFC Russian fighter with 18 wins, 1 loss, and 15 of his wins come by way of first round knockout who is currently a championship contender, a complete monster. The closest as you could get to a real life Ivan Drago.
Right dude is some random regular Instagram bodybuilder with 0 fighting skills.
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@Khamzat Chimaev
It assumed something similar, I just didn’t want to risk saying the wrong thing and I could say the wrong thing to find out more ends bad?
I guess with the right technique and training anyone gets knocked out with the right punch.
Professor Venturer
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Say hi to Hatty!
This is the song that never ends
And it goes on and on my friends
Some people stated singing it
Not knowing what it was
But they continued singing it
You know that just because…
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I just got done at the doctor’s office.
My doctor started the appointment by saying I will have to see a Diabetic educator which will be scheduled at a later date. He then told me he was going to put me on Metformin with me taking one pill a day first week, 2 a day second week, 3 a day third week and all subsequent weeks.
I asked him again what the test results were because the nurse told me and I forgot.
He said my blood sugar was 271 instead of 100. He also said my A1C was 10.7. I told him since I was diagnosed Monday, I’ve had no sweets or sugary drinks.
Doctor told me to come back 3 months to do some more blood work. I asked about glucometer and strips and he told me he’d be happy to prescribe them to me. I also asked about a c peptide test and the doctor told me I didn’t need one. Told me I wasn’t lacking insulin. Lastly, I asked about an injection of Ozempic once a week and he told me I only needed it if I thought I needed it.
Overall, the visit went good. I feel better than I did on Monday when I first got diagnosed. Here’s hoping things work out and I can keep my diabetes under control.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide