The Eternal Thread 2.0

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Folks, I had such an awesome VR experience this weekend. In the future, I only want to really smash things in the face with VR specs. Is it okay to say that here? Entschuldigung! ;-)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Basically, if you are a student of US Navy’s elite fighter pilot school, you will be fined $5 for each and every Top Gun movie reference you mention. The reason is not because people are sick and tired of it, but rather not make a fool out of their company in vain because they are a professional, serious, and as real TOPGUN pilot as they could be.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, my first reaction was: Eh, nani? But when I think about it, it does make a lot of sense. Not that military is really serious business. At least when you’re IN the military. After you survive your basic training. Once you’re in, a lot of things seem quite ridiculous. But to the outside world, of course, you have to shine. That’s what the citizens expect of you, too.
After all, you’re defending their lives in an emergency. So I can understand why they fine you for certain things. But, if I may speak from my own experience, you are also a completely different person as soon as you wear the uniform. Nevertheless. You do a lot more nonsense within the military than never comes out. Pilots, at least that’s the case here in Germany, are a completely different type of person. They wear a white collar all the time. The nobility among us simple ground troops. With the correspondingly snobbish attitude. But they are still great people. I even got really drunk with a pilot at my table once. But it’s best not to tell anyone. ;-)
We paramedics are a pretty strange bunch anyway. Not taken seriously by everyone as long as there is no combat mission. But in an emergency, we’re the ones who get everyone out of the shit and back to life. That’s why I love being a medic. But next year, I’m retiring as a reservist, too. I’m just too old. At least as long as Russia doesn’t keep provoking NATO. (cough) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Let’s put it this way: I need SPACE to play VR. And I would have no problem controlling drones, robots and so on via VR. You can really do a lot of mischief with it. But it’s really fun to bash virtual things and let your inner Schweinehund out. ;-)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I didn’t knew F/A-18 Super Hornets could do Cobra Maneuvers. Because those are only exclusive to jets with thrust vectoring thrusters.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Congratulations on Top Gun: Maverick for reaching 1 billion dollars on this year’s box office as well as being the biggest box office movie of this year.
It is so rare to find Hollywood movie sequels these days that would outshone it’s originals.
Also, if I were to compare someone out here on Derpibooru, me and Obsidian are like Mav and Iceman. ;) RIP Lt. Kazansky.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Somehow I have the impression that I have missed a lot here. But that’s okay. And anyone who wants to talk about it is welcome to do so with me. I just don’t discuss bullshit.
Otherwise, this thread deserves a lot of love and respect. Any ideas about how I can make this more attractive? I would like to entertain people here. Give me topics and/or suggestions. I’m open to anything. Anything that doesn’t belong in the fetish thread. But other than that? Let’s just have a good time here. ;-)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
As much as I loved Iceman from the first Top Gun movie, he is solely to blame for Goose’s death. Ego is the most dangerous enemy in times of combat.
The whole sequel is just a remastered version of the first movie but with a plot twist.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I should sleep, seriously.

2:00 AM… I’ve grown tired and bored skipping nights without sleep.
Jeez… Come to think of it, I used to dread being awake at that time and now 4 years later, I still manage to find myself fully awake at 8 or 9 in the morning without sleep. And hell I’ve been also frequently skipping sleep the whole day so I can restart my schedule but still fail to do so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide