The Eternal Thread 2.0

Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I managed to install the coveted LTSC edition of Windows 10 (which is normally not available to the layperson) on my computer. The only thing that didn’t work out of the box was the Wi-Fi.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I noticed a fair awfully painful smell emanting from my phone not from those straight out of your dirty hands but possibly from the dying battery itself.

This is my last piece of device for browsing the internet and social media I ever had as of now and should this go down in the night, it’s going to be a long dark tumultuous days ahead of me.

I could be dealing with severe internet addiction withdrawals out of this in the first few weeks of no device.

My younger brother won’t let me use his phone or laptop for my daily browsing basis since he use those for study, gaming, and job purposes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Mellow Rhythm  
And here I am sitting still on a couch waiting for a bright scorching summer day on any day of this month to turn into a cold torrential rain for the first time known as Agua de Mayo, the first rain of the Month.

They believe this weather is sacred that when one gets bathed in the first raindrop heals one’s exhaustion, pain, and illnesses.

But on my matter, I ain’t superstitious.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@Mellow Rhythm  
It’s funny because the news is only just now catching on.  
I’ve known about these events since I was 16.  
What some of them actually are, how we came about them, what happens, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide