The Eternal Thread 2.0

WonderSchwifty
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Moved to Newgrounds
I’ve literally lost myself a lot this year. I’m glad i got in to my dream gymnasium and stuff but all that’s happened makes me so fucking angry. I can’t draw much like I did anymore nor can I spell properly for fucks sake.

I still have a year or two until I’m 18 and when I turn 21 or 20, I’m just gonna move to the US. Its too dark and I’m just out here hating on people.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Has anyone ever used an adapter to plug EU plugs into US sockets? I’m squeamish about using one because of the different voltages, even though the AC adapter of the computer I want to plug in is rated for a range of voltages and currents, and US outlets are in the advertised range.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
2021 is the year of the prologue of the world and it was amazing to see it as a family of two years later in the comments section of my life is strange to be continued in the comments.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide