The Eternal Thread 2.0

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Ah, well. I read it, but somehow it didn’t sink into me. Too many other things to do right now. Sorry, Sear.

Well, I had a similar phase when I returned from Afghanistan. I literally couldn’t sleep for days. I can only recommend the following at this point:

• hot milk with honey  
  • Lavender, St. John’s wort and valerian together as tea, herbs or pills  
  • darkened room without any noise like TV or computer  
  • Play rain sounds on the mobile phone  
  • try to empty the mind completely (the problems can wait until tomorrow)  
  • concentrate on the rain. It helps when you can listen to calming ambient music at the same time

Okay, unfortunately, I can’t stay awake any longer. I have to go back to work tomorrow. But I am with you in spirit. :-/
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Don’t worry you guys.

I just woke up today recovering from it after finally falling asleep at last by staring on a nothingness in my bed like staring a thousand yard on a war. Wish this pace could go on later tonight.

I really only need a peace of mind like taking a break on literally everything now.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
This may have happened to me last year, or even annually because the magnitude of the activity of this site on a specific time where my timezone is for sleeptime like 3 to 7 in the morning here.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Finally had a good long sleep today this morning but I was met with a numb and painful shoulders.

I’m still thinking of getting banned here upon request if my stubbornness of browsing this site until the sun rises continues tonight.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Is it really happening?  
Is it really going to be?  
Is it really happening?  
Is it what our minds can see?

Also, I think asking for a ban here seems unnecessary. Is that the only way you think you could get some time off from here, if that’s what you think you need?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Registered Anon  
You see, I am having some serious insomniac episode due to the long time problem of specified timezone activity on this site for many years now and this time around seems to be at it’s worst so far. I always stay awake through the whole entire night until the sun comes in my place because the majority of the people in this site are 8 hours behind from where I live and if I were to do the average day to day activity in my place, this site seems to be very asleep or a few more hours/minutes before going to sleep. For around 5 or 6 nights straight I’ve been doing this now and imo it’s probably turning unhealthy for me as my heartbeat and blood pressure becomes abnormally high from just sitting or laying down on my phone.

I asked the mods a permission of a purpose ban for a week or two so I could stop myself from recklessly being around this site very late in my night because when I try to sleep here, I just couldn’t stop thinking what y’all are doing around, it disrupts my usual sleep pattern and it’s the cause of my daytime fatigue and sleepiness. Basically, this is like the equivalent of a social media addiction but in my case it’s this site and it’s forums.
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

A comfy clothing to replace blankets on cold room or cold weather

-sweater/hoodie with front pocket, covering your T-shirt  
-tight fit socks  
-thick jogging pants

You can sleep with it, slip both of your hands into the pockets and cover your head with the hoodie.

In case of a winter, place a pillow on top of your torso when sleeping
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Then being a dedicated brony can be proven deadly on the long terms.

All the sleeplessness for simply being here 24/7 is gonna make me have a heart attack.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide