The Eternal Thread 2.0

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@rdibp  
While a lot of people and outlets are indeed making it sound worse, make no mistake, the fallout from this Coronsvirus compared to the 2014 Ebola scare, is significantly worse statistically. And I generally don’t pay much mind to this kind of thing since the US always develops cures and vaccines in record time anyway.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
All in all everyone, don’t believe what you see in the news.  
The news purpose was never to spread the truth, but to distract the populace with events that are blown out of proportion.

The corona virus is dangerous, but it is not a danger to you. It’s already under control and being controlled. It isn’t a threat to your life.

The news is using this as a talking point to distract people from other things.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@MagpulPony  
It is.  
China is cracking down on it everyday. Other countries are already taking steps to avoid its spreading.  
The Disease Containment Protocols of America is already lending supportive roles across planet.  
Canadian medical groups, who cured Ebola, are already working on a cure for Corona.

It’s under control.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@BumpyBeatz  
The number of infected is still rising rapidly, the CDC just warned people to begin preparing for an outbreak today, the supply chain has been badly disrupted, and China is more than likely lying about their numbers which most countries belive they are, the US included, and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases said today that an outbreak in the US is no longer a what if but a when. These aren’t news outlets, they’re the top health entities in the world.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@BumpyBeatz  
Doesn’t mean I’m worried about it, but thinking it’s under control at this stage is probably a bad idea. And technically the Ebola cure was achieved with US DoD funding and research but is “unofficial”. The US’ DARPA has already assisted in the creation of the Covid-19 vaccine in partnership with Moderna but needs to be approved for use on humans which takes a while.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@BumpyBeatz  
Under most circumstances I’d agree, I had pretty much 0 concern over the 2014 Ebola thing. But this is not like Ebola. And while I’m still not all that concerned about it, this is being handled much differently and has a far greater lack of control than Ebola did. CDC wasn’t overly concerned about Ebola, but they seem pretty concerned about this virus, and CDC doesn’t usually react like this.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@The-Narrator  
Same. Everything is perfect and you don’t even realize it until it’s over. But the best thing was school being done, turning on the PS3 and starting up some Cod Zombies with the boys. No stress or worries.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@The-Narrator  
Hard to choose a favorite. I started with WaW in 09 and loved playing Der Riese camping with LMGs on the catwalk, Bo1 was nearly flawless, but I think I have the best memories with friends playing Black Ops 2 Zombies in 2012-2013. Late nights on Mob, trolling with the TrampleSteam and Sliquifier on DieRise. Truly awesome memories. Black Ops 3 was also pretty great, relived a lot of those memories when Chronicles was released.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide