The Eternal Thread 2.0

BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
I predicted Kobe’s death wasn’t an accident as soon as I heard about it.  
He was one of the leading voices behind school change.

What’s the news? Their helicopter was missing some stuff. And no black box? Something tells me the black box was taken to prevent anyone from getting any accurate information from it.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@MagpulPony  
Just googled it.  
Personal aircraft are even required to have them. But aren’t required to be on unless 6+ passengers are on board.

If 6+ passengers are onboard, then there also needs to legally be two pilots.  
Rotary aircraft regulation.

At least that’s what I’m seeing.

I do believe that’s what 14 CFR 91.609, 14 CFR 121.343, 14 CFR 121.344, 14 CFR 135.152 imply?
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Is it normal that I find a character sexy regardless of being either busty or flat chested just because I like the character itself so I like any interpretation of her?
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@MagpulPony  
Ooh nice. 👌

Coolest thing I ever flew in was a ‘72 Beechcraft A36 Bonanza- One of the backseats, but still. It was at a fly-in breakfast event at a local airfield. I was supposed to go up in a an older v-tail model with a friend’s dad. He was gonna teach me a few things and maybe let me take the yoke for awhile even. He’s an 89-year-old flight instructor, and I’d been studying as much as possible for a few weeks and getting as much time in the sim as possible. But he ran into a lot of friends he wanted to chat with instead. He used the “low ceiling” and cloud cover as his reason for wanting to stay on the ground, but these were almost stratus clouds, pretty high up, and most of the other pilots thought it was good VFR weather and were showing off. I was just happy to be there and used to disappointments so I was totally fine with him wanting to stay grounded and chat.

Then I got lucky there was another guy with a Bonanza at the fly-in breakfast. He randomly said, “Hey wanna go for a ride?” God that was cool… Sometimes you really forget all the shit that goes down on the ground when you’re up there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide