The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@MagpulPony  
Nice. I’d say try it when you get the chance! Just don’t be stupid and push your luck. (Not that you would! Just speaking from experience as someone who rolled a minivan over 3 times into a ditch at high speed and came within 2 inches of serious head injury or death. :)
O. Hancock

Penis
View of Earth from a Mig 29 at 72,000 ft  
full

Don’t get me wrong, I like a good jet pic as much as anyone else, but we wouldn’t have the birds themselves if it weren’t for the planet they come from. Stumbled upon this while looking for a good jet and decided to share this instead. :)
O. Hancock

Penis
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Honestly, theres nothing wrong with unmanned drones themselves in combat, it’s just that you have to keep war as the last resort that it’s supposed to be and make sure no crazy people use unmanned drones as an excuse to go to war. “Like, oh don’t worry none of our guys will get hurt because they aren’t up there.” That was the whole message behind AC7. I think the drones themselves are neither here nor there. If they continue to end up as a great tool for defense I’m all for them.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I finally got around to watching Joker. It was amazing as I expected it to be. I really felt sorry for Gary, the little person in the movie. He was the only one who didn’t do anything questionable. It really felt like he was a nice guy caught in an awful situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide