The Eternal Thread 2.0

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I wonder what this “Eternal” thread looked and feel like during it’s prime and how I wish I could’ve existed in this site just a few years earlier.
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@RhodieNite  
Should I also mention that Dextrometorfan (a very common active component of cough medicine) is a psychoactive drug with a mild potential for addiction?

@Mellow Rhythm  
Anonshy is the beautiful guardian angel of the Eternal Thread.
M48Patton

SHUBA SHUBA SHUBA
You turn on the radio one morning to find another one of those Rap songs where every 4th word is a swear. Naturally the Radio bleeps it out, but you realize that it sounds familiar. You realize that the rappers are speaking in Morse code.

Your eyes widen as you swerve over onto the shoulder of the expressway, nearly hitting a Jeep Cherokee in the process. It didn’t matter to you. Frantically searching the glove compartment, the backseat, and your purse, you finally find a small notepad and a pen with a low ink cartridge. You listen closely to the radio, and begin to scribble down as much as you can. You realize it was merely a pattern.

. . / ~~ .– — / - .– — / ... .. ... - -.–

Unfortunately for you, you aren’t very well versed in translating Morse code, merely recognizing it. You reach into your purse to grab your phone, but after a moment of searching, you realize you had left it at home before you left for work. “God damnit,” you mutter. You’re more than halfway to your office, and you’re already running late due to the fact that that you decided to follow some whim and jot down some cryptic message from a provocative rapper. Concluding that it would probably be best for you to mosey to work, you pull back onto the expressway and try to make it to work on time.

Upon arriving at work, you ask any coworker in sight if they know Morse code. Nobody seems to, and some don’t even know what Morse code is. You slump your shoulders in disappointment and head over to your desk, when suddenly, the quiet, mouse-like secretary clears her throat and says, “Excuse me, I know Morse code!”

You turn around with the same wide eyes as before. “You do!?” you ask vigorous excitement, which seems to startle the young woman.

“Yes,” she says, “when I was younger, I planned on joining the navy, so I taught it to myself.” You feel a bit sorry for her, that she wound up as a mere secretary instead of a naval officer, but that feeling of pity didn’t stop you from being grateful for the lucky coincidence of her knowing Morse code. You show her the pattern.

. . / ~~ .– — / - .– — / ... .. ..
. - -.–

“That’s all there is?” she asks, furrowing her brow.

“Yeah,” you shrugged, “it just kept repeating that over and over again. What does it say?”

“One, two, two, fifty.”

Your heart sinks a little. “What is that? What does that mean, is it like a phone number or house address or something?”

The secretary shrugs. “I’m really sorry, I don’t know. It’s too short to be a phone number, but beyond deciphering it, I’m afraid I can’t help you.”

You nod slowly, and though you understand, you are still not at all satisfied. You go to sit at your desk. 1 2 2 50. The sequence plays over and over in your head all day, and needless to say, your curiosity an wonderment got the best of you. It was not a very productive work day.

You head home, and the same damned song plays on the radio. You shake your head as if that would make the song stop, then decide to plug 12250 into your GPS to see if there are any autofill results. None. You become increasingly frustrated.

When you get home, your daughter is sitting at the kitchen table, working on homework. She runs up to you and gives you a big hug, and asks about your day at work. You put on a fake smile and sigh. “Interesting,” you say— no doubt sugarcoating the intense excitement, disappointment, and confusion.

“Will you help me with my homework? I have to memorize something for my history class tomorrow.”

“Of course, doll! What are you memorizing?”

She hands you a laminated sheet of paper. “Roman numerals!”

You glance over the page, your eyes quickly darting from one, to two, to fifty.

It dawns on you. You’d recognize this pattern anywhere.

I II II L
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I got so bored, I made a hypothetical tropical cyclone WIKIPEDIA PAGE STYLE in which the storm will absolutely annihilate my place in the next couple of months.

Typhoon Mitag

Typhoon Mitag, also known as Super Typhoon Ramon in the Philippines, was the most intense tropical cyclone and the most intense landfalling tropical cyclone ever recorded in modern meteorological history. Upon making landfall in the Philippines, it caused cataclysmic damage on the entirety of Luzon, particularly on the nation’s capital, Manila. It is also the deadliest Philippine typhoon on record, and the deadliest tropical cyclone since Cyclone Nargis in 2008 killing more than 10,000 people on that country alone. It is also the most destructive typhoon on record and also caused the worst financial and economical crisis in the Philippines which costs at around ₱2.78 trillion PHP ($52.9 billion USD) making it the costliest Pacific typhoon, and the costliest non-Atlantic hurricane on record.

Typhoon Mitag (Ramon)  
Typhoon (JMA)  
Category 5 super typhoon (SSHWS)

[insert image here]

“Typhoon Mitag at it’s record peak strength on October 16 while approaching Manila, Philippines”

Formed October 7, 2019  
Dissipated October 23, 2019

Highest winds 10-min sustained: 295 km/h (185 mph)  
1-min sustained: 375 km/h (230 mph)  
wind gusts: 425 km/h (265 mph)

Lowest pressure 850 hPa (mbar); 25.10 inHg  
(Worldwide record low)

Fatalities 10,483 confirmed, 4,882 missing  
Damage $53.4 billion (2019 USD)  
Areas affected Micronesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand,  
South China, Laos

Part of the 2019 Pacific typhoon season

History  
• Meteorological history

Response

• Humanitarian response

Other wikis

• Commons: Mitag images
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Got a vinyl record storage box. It came in a much bigger box. Took me a couple tries to figure out how to fold it but now it’s fine.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
If I die in this world who will know something of me?  
I am lost, no one knows there’s no trace of my yearning.  
(But I must carry on nothing worse can befall.  
All my fears, all my tears tell my heart there’s a hole.)

I wear a void not even hope a downward slope is all I see.  
(As long as breath comes from my mouth I may yet stand the slightest chance.  
A shaft of light is all I need to cease the darkness killing me.)

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I can’t wait for Lane Pittman, my metalhead nigga and his Hair-milling, Hurricane-slaying, Reigning-in-blood sumbitch this year again! :D

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
🎶I give it aaaaaaaaaaaaaall…  
Now there’s a reason why I sing  
So give it aaaaaaaaaaaaaall…  
Cause it’s these reasons that belong to me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide