The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Lord Goku  
As long as that’s what it is, for sure. Remember it’s not worth life in prison if it’s just property- not saying don’t defend your property, but usually though the nice thing is that in 9 out of 10 encounters, the mere threat of a gun in defense of your self or your property is enough of a deterrent for the perp to take off running and drop your stuff, and in the cases where they start to pull out their own gun etc you almost always have the right to use lethal force. I’m not a conservative but I’m a centrist on gun laws. I believe We would be good to add a few more regulations to keep them better out of the hands of criminals or potentially dangerous people etc. (Not saying you can ever get them 100% but it could help.) But of course not to the level of actual bans beyond what we already have banned. More like just closing the gun show loophole and better enforcing the laws we already have. Also yeah, California is a bit over the top with this stuff. And don’t get me started on the UK… You can’t even legally carry a knife there, so imagine walking through south London at night, being a law abiding citizen and having literally no legal way to defend yourself from some criminal with a knife, gun, or something else. It’s that kind of extremism I actually agree with conservatives on 100 that we need to fight. I think groups like the NRA are over the top and hinder the discussion of gun laws though. They always oversimplify the matter and it scares me because what’s going to happen is there’s gonna be 1 too many shootings in the news someday and it’ll be sometime when some clueless democrats are in power and they’ll most likely make too extreme of laws to appease the public majority who has been calling for some change at a federal level for years. It should be conservatives who make some small, sensible and incremental changes to the current system of gun moderation in the US, so that the left is appeased and doesn’t go overboard when they gave the chance. Even if you’re a hardcore conservative who believes in that no regulation position, sometimes you have to play 3d chess to get more of what you want and less of what your political opponents want. I’m a leftie personally, but in the classical sense of objectivism, taking things on a case by case basis, fighting for policies that meet the most people’s needs- not like the neoliberal corporatists or the people who just go with whatever their political party says blindly. I don’t want them to go overboard and rush in bad gun control policy that hurts hunters, enthusiasts, and every day people that just want to protect themselves well. I just want laws that might reduce the criminal element a little. Honestly most of these laws don’t have to even be gun related if we can just fix the broken mental healthcare system in this country as well as get back into fighting the war on poverty head on. ~
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@O. Hancock  
That’s why London has more murderes now than New York City. Aside from that, everyone talks about the gun show loophole, and I’m surprised to this day that people still think that exists. As someone who has attended multiple gun shows, you can’t go to a gun show and just buy a gun and walk out like the media claims. They’ve even debunked themselves trying to prove you can. The process of firearms purchasing at a show is exactly the same as at a store, including a background check. The media confuses gun show purchases with private transfers, something that has no relation to a gun show.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I see a man in a white car  
Move like a ghost on the skyline  
Take all your dreams and you drive them away  
Man in a white car
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
There is a brewing Twitter trash talks between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao in regards of Manny’s recklessness in his career despite his age.

Really wish this could end up being a promo for a rematch.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’m preparing to start over with the Iron Maiden: Legacy Of The Beast app again.

Almost finished the story from my old phone until it was robbed a day before.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide