The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Lord Goku  
Is being in a big place made of concrete and steel where you have to go through gates, lines, tunnels, and such to get into, and with walls 10 or even 20something stories high still really outdoors?

(Regardless that’s still cool. I was hoping I’d win tickets from my local Octapharma to a WWE thing last month cause my buddy’s a huge wtestling fan and they had a promotion I was eligible for.)
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Lord Goku  
Also I think it’s mostly just some of the Wrestlemanias. They had one in 2016 that was and this one is apparently too, but most are indoors I think. Sometimes it’s cool but it can kinda ruin people’s signature entrances and stuff too. I only watch wrestling like once or twice a year, but personally I think it should be indoors whenever it’s on the west coast because it’s still too bright out there for controlled lighting and good fireworks displays. (It’s a time zone thing.)
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
WrestleMania ended

The crowd was heavily chanting for Ric Flair and Adam Cole

People were surprisingly happy Carmella won

People heavily booed Colin Jost

Hulk Hogan got a huge pop. No boos.

People were pissed off during the Styles Orton match because there was a blinding red and yellow light.

The biggest pop of the night was the Shane McMahon stunt.

People were really into the Raw tag team match.

Seth got a big pop

Ryder and Hawkins got one of the biggest reactions of the night when they won.

Kofi and Bryan was the match the crowd was most invested in.

Roman Reigns was booed heavily. I thought that was really in poor taste.

People poped huge for the John Cena reveal

People were disappointed about Joe and Mysterio

Kurt Angle got the third biggest pop of the night, behind Kofi winning and the Shane stunt.

People were grossed out by the Triple H Batista match.

Almost everybody really liked the main event.
SD50-2

Bat Pone Fan
I sometimes wonder what my notifications would be like if I subscribed to every picture and thread on the site…
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Leaving MetLife Stadium was hell. It started raining, I called an Uber driver, he took 50 minutes, but he arrived my phone, tried to use my mom’s phone for the Uber but the rain screwed up the order, cab drivers were scamming people charging $250 per ride, nobody around me knew what a taxi was, I was yelling obscenities, I got in an intense argument with my mother, and I nearly punched a wall. Eventually, my mother’s boyfriend came and picked us up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide