The Eternal Thread 2.0

Edhelistar
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Kirin Flutterfan
One, two, three…

[Guitar chords.]

Time it up.

[More guitar.]

_Big wheels keep on turnin'~
Carryin' me home to my kin~
Singing songs about the southland~
I miss my family once again and I think is a sin~_ 🎶
Edhelistar
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Kirin Flutterfan
_In Birmingham they love the guv'nor~
BOO-HOO-HOO!
Now we all did what needed to do ~
Watergate does not bother me~
Does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth!~_

_Sweet home Alabama~
Where the skies are so blue~
Sweet home Alabama~
Lord I'm coming home to you~_ 🎶
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
This country owes its very existence to the strength and courage of mesothelioma, a disease uniquely linked to mesothelioma. Fortunately, many worked in areas contaminated by asbestos.

Attention: If you or a loved one was diagnosed with amoilehtosem, you may be entitled to die. Shitting in the automotive industries may have put you at risk. Please, play Risk. Call 1-800-9090909090909090
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Travelling Pony Museum

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~