The Eternal Thread 2.0

Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@Zaknel  
Fluttershy loves everything.

@Mellow Rhythm  
Returning to music, I have never told in here what like.

Truth to be told, I don’t like genres, I like songs, don’t really care from which genre, language or singer/group they are. Thus I love songs of most genres.

Ironically, for this thread, I don’t like any metal songs (some of the songs I like have some metal spicing, though).
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
hi, everyone. I’m back. I haven’t seen any of you in a long time.

well, anyway, I can’t talk right now because Tumblr is crumbling from the inside out and I am archiving whatever I can find so it doesn’t give up the ghost.

if you guys want, you can download my blog. “the link is here.”:discipleofandrewryan.tumblr.com/ you can also download those I’ve been following if you like (if mostly everything is still up and the staff hasn’t nuked it yet).

be aware, though, as a lot of posts I reblogged and some the other blogs I follow are NSFW.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide