Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

The Eternal Thread 2.0

Mellow Rhythm
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Count Adramélekh Sear
Ah, I see.

Well, this was an experiment for me, and I'm not sure I want to repeat it. I have to go small with that kind of stuff.
Things felt kind of dreamlike for me, and it was almost like time slowed down. Either it was strong stuff, or I have a significant reaction to it.

If the stuff ever becomes legal where you are, I say take some caution
Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Cariño Brutal
@Mellow Rhythm
Noted. 👍

also, as much as i hate politics, all illegal drugs enlisted by our government will never be legalized here because we Filipinos don't know the meaning of limitations and can often lead to addiction, and in which that, it corrupts the mind of a normal human brain so bad it's commonly a subject to several crimes committed by users. That's why our current leader is hellbent on a major drug crackdown of our country since office oath.

Dammit! Pol 😩😂
Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
Artist -

Cariño Brutal
@Mellow Rhythm
Metal music is still fucking legal here in my country!!! 🤘 (well DUH! they ain't shutting this show down obviously) We have our own metal festival here annually every summer, that's why I got to see Slayer last year!
Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
Artist -

Cariño Brutal
My house, my precious mementos, and my sanity all in serious peril because there's a powerful Category 5 super typhoon making a direct hit in my place this coming November 1st and just to show you how horrible this thing is:

-It has winds of over 295 KPH/185 MPH
-It has barometric pressure of over 905 hectopascals
-It will possibly pass over in Manila as a strong Category 3 to 5 intensity
-It's basically our version of Hurricane Dorian
-And Manila hasn't experienced typhoons of such intensity like a Cat 5 since 1995

I also left a possibly last moment photograph of my bed and kitchen that's at risk of losing roof due to the vast pressure of the wind. Wish it'll withstood it.

Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
Artist -

Cariño Brutal
I'm rapidly losing my sanity right now as time goes by, the magnitude of the situation has just sunk in to my mind that it's incomprehendable for me to think straight.

My mind is being flooded with so many expectations on experiencing this incoming disaster. Never in my life that I'm gonna felt a storm of this caliber i'm telling y'all.
Posted Report
Mellow Rhythm
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Count Adramélekh Sear
Although… I've known of many people who have either shaved their hair off our cut it close to the skin of their head during some kind of manic episode. That's why I thought it was the case with you at first
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~