The Eternal Thread 2.0

Mellow Rhythm
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Count Adramélekh Sear
Fuck the virus and the year up the arse.
Say what you will about whenever the vaccines will be out and the leftover "rubble" from this chaos, but 2021 is looking more appealing right now.

2020 is the bitter soon-to-be ex, and 2021 is the classier lady. The "bae", if you will
Mellow Rhythm
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Count Adramélekh Sear
The bat eater still seems to be the only possible cause we have. I don't even know the person, but I dislike him/her simply for probably helping the whole pandemic get started, even though he/she was unwitting.
Hate to say it, since the poor person is dead, but yeah
MagpulPony
Artist -

Fruit of Champions 🍊
@Mellow Rhythm
The United States intelligence community believes it was from the Wuhan Virology Laboratory. Somewhat ironically, one creature not being sold at that wet market was bats.
Mellow Rhythm
Artist -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@MagpulPony
I'm not convinced about the "man-made virus" angle, but that's interesting about the wet market not selling bats. I can believe that.

Still, I wish there was a confirmed cause by now rather than a speculative one, after all these months.
MagpulPony
Artist -

Fruit of Champions 🍊
@Mellow Rhythm
Oh, the US Government doesn't believe it was man made. It coming from a lab doesn't mean it was engineered by humans, just that they were studying it and were so incompetent that they let it escape. The US even warned that the Wuhan Lab would likely cause an outbreak over a year before it happened due to how half assed it was run compared to our labs.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@MagpulPony
Yeah, that kind of thing. This is the tablet I want but they're out of stock right now. They also have a phone and a couple really cheap laptop models with similar hardware. It's not exactly powerful but it's a cheap tablet that I'd enjoy having around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~