The Eternal Thread 2.0

Mellow Rhythm
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Searly Sear
Yeah, it does seem to have a very similar commenting speed.

I just want to say the original Eternal Thread only got locked down because it far outreached a certain comment limit.
Sure it was chaotic, but it was tons of fun, and blessed by most (if not all) of the admins on the site.

But as for that thread that you pointed out in the link, I can't say for sure what people's aspirations were for it. Most threads just aren't as lucky as the original Eternal Thread.
Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Despite me finally having the corona embedded in me for the first time in life, I assure my extra super ultra confidence that I will heal from this travesty like any other illness I've endured ever but sure it'll take some time since it's a novel disease.
Posted Report
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Searly Sear
Hope you make it through. If only it was a short story disease rather than a novel disease. Where I live no immediate family members have gotten the virus and we're pretty opened back up now. Where I live we were ahead of the curve enough that we never even officially locked down.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~