The Eternal Thread 2.0

Searly Sear
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
Why do I always end up snuggling with an Applejack plush in the morning when I was actually initially snuggling Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy before I sleep at night?
Posted Report
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

United We Stand
@Searly Sear
You probably fell in love with Applejack. She's somewhat innocent, very kind, easygoing, and very protective of those she loves. Those are all elements of either Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie's character as well. However, Applejack's balance is more tipped towards practicality than idealism. A lot of people may be feeling that practicality is more important these days. While I think we need to still strive for all of our ideals in this tumultuous time, I can fully appreciate having a focus on/love for practicality right now.
Twi Clown
Artist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I'll rule the world
Man, everytime I see my Twilight Sparkle toy, I fill myself with joy. I feel happy everytime I see a toy, HELP ME!!!!
Posted Report
Registered Anon
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
To-do list:
- Renovate bedroom
- Give away a bunch of crap I don't need
- Get driver's license
- Learn to play guitar
- Learn to make music
- Buy an RV
- Overthrow the White House
Posted Report
O. Hancock

United We Stand
@Registered Anon
That all sounds fantastic.

Just be careful with "giving away crap." It's good to be generous and it's good to genuinely get rid of useless stuff, but IMHO, people need to be careful and have a lot of stuff in stock, even stuff that feels like junk now. You never know my dude or dudette. You never know.
Twi Clown
Artist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I'll rule the world
Remember kids, you can always count on the internet to sell a lot of stuff, even if it's dry crap from a dog.
Posted Report
Cyan Lightning
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
While. I usually could careless about the game ads when watching YouTube on my phone. But recently, I just got an ad about game "ID please; Club simulator". Which, a game about check someone ID before allowing them to go the club. Welp, sure I guess, this exist. What's fireplace simulator? Oh wait that's also exist.
Goku Black
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
If cats are sometimes called "kitty cats," then rats and bats should also be called "ritty rats" and "bitty bats," respectively.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~