The Eternal Thread 2.0

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Catfish isn’t a cat, but a fish. Bamboo isn’t a a tree, but a grass. Banana “tree” isn’t a tree, but a herb. Tomato and avocado isn’t a vegetable, but a fruit and pineapple is belong to pizzas XD
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

As inevitable as the current circumstances is, Iron Maiden’s first ever concert here in the Philippines this coming May has been cancelled.

Glad I never booked a ticket, they’ll come back anytime.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

So I woke up way earlier that I should for some reason I feel the need for potty and I also didn’t knew a planetary conjunction is taking place.

It’s (from lower left to upper right) Saturn, Mars, Pluto (invisible to be seen), and Jupiter at 5 in the morning here.

full
Registered Anon
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
I had a dental appointment scheduled in May. Not sure how that’ll pan out given, well, you know. It was scheduled before the world began to implode.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Cyan Lightning

Tomatoes and avocados are classified as fruits on a technical and scientific level, but are vegetables in a culinary sense. Avocados have more fat than carbs or fiber, which makes them an oddball, unlike most fruits or vegetables. Nevertheless, they’re moderately savory and not sweet, which makes them vegetables. While tomatoes can sometimes be sweet, they are almost always mildly savory and very acidic, with a flavor that lends themselves to dishes where vegetables are needed, not fruits. The culinary world operates on a different system than the rest of society, and this is why things can be classified as both fruits or vegetables depending on context.

full

P.S. Pineapple on pizza really rocks, as long as the other toppings work in tandem with it! :D
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Tomatoes and avocados are classified as fruits on a technical and scientific level, but are vegetables in a culinary sense. Avocados have more fat than carbs or fiber, which makes them an oddball, unlike most fruits or vegetables. Nevertheless, they’re moderately savory and not sweet, which makes them vegetables. While tomatoes can sometimes be sweet, they are almost always mildly savory and very acidic, with a flavor that lends themselves to dishes where vegetables are needed, not fruits. The culinary world operates on a different system than the rest of society, and this is why things can be classified as both fruits or vegetables depending on context.
full
@Cyan Lightning
P.S. Pineapple on pizza really rocks! :D

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide