The Eternal Thread 2.0

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Background Pony #6BEA  
One, that’s terrible to say. Two, it does not only kill sick and old people. Three, it’s 20 times deadlier than the flu, not 10, source- US CDC. Four, the damage done by the virus would be infinitely worse if we did nothing causing economic disaster regardless.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Was planning to listen to a record with one of my parents but the other parent came home sooner than expected so we had to postpone our plans.
Background Pony #D81E
@MagpulPony  
Although apparently it is much more deadly than I thought. Sorry. I think the 0.9% mortality rate in the article below seems fairly accurate, although it depends on how many people get it and swamp the healthcare system. This.

But yeah apparently with the exponential nature of this I guess it has to be curtailed early to actually curtail it in the first place. Still seems a bit ridiculous… But yeah, really fuck the government and the media, because it’s their own fault we don’t trust them in the first place. They lie about so much already. It’s the same reason people don’t believe in climate change or pollution.

Also, apparently the biggest thing with this virus that affects the mortality rate is how many people get sick and go to the hospital at once. The system’s capacity to deal with sick people is a major factor. In wuhan when everybody got it at once, they were swamped and the mortality rate was as high as over 3.4%. Meanwhile in the rest of China the mortality rate is only 0.4% or less, because people didn’t get it too fast. So yeah it’s probably only a couple times deadlier than the flu if people don’t get it too fast, but if everyone gets it at once it will be 20 times deadlier. So I understand the situation more now. It pisses me off that the mainstream media doesn’t explain it simply and factually like that though. Instead, most of them tell people to just stay home as much as they can, and that it will kill “many people” without explaining the exponential nature of the infections or how the mortality rate goes up if we all get it at once.
Registered Anon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
My computer may be close to death. It has a seizure when I try to boot it up unless I go through recovery mode and once I close the lid it won’t turn back on properly. And trying to boot a live USB gives me the same issue, unless the system itself is giving me grief. And with everything going on I don’t plan to get a new one for a while.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide