The Eternal Thread 2.0

BumpyBeatz
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bumpy Beatz!
I predicted Kobe’s death wasn’t an accident as soon as I heard about it.
He was one of the leading voices behind school change.

What’s the news? Their helicopter was missing some stuff. And no black box? Something tells me the black box was taken to prevent anyone from getting any accurate information from it.
BumpyBeatz
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Bumpy Beatz!
@MagpulPony
Just googled it.
Personal aircraft are even required to have them. But aren’t required to be on unless 6+ passengers are on board.

If 6+ passengers are onboard, then there also needs to legally be two pilots.
Rotary aircraft regulation.

At least that’s what I’m seeing.

I do believe that’s what 14 CFR 91.609, 14 CFR 121.343, 14 CFR 121.344, 14 CFR 135.152 imply?
Twi Clown
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Artist -

I'll rule the world
Is it normal that I find a character sexy regardless of being either busty or flat chested just because I like the character itself so I like any interpretation of her?
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CrazyInsane, GotNoBrain
@MagpulPony
Ooh nice. 👌

Coolest thing I ever flew in was a '72 Beechcraft A36 Bonanza- One of the backseats, but still. It was at a fly-in breakfast event at a local airfield. I was supposed to go up in a an older v-tail model with a friend's dad. He was gonna teach me a few things and maybe let me take the yoke for awhile even. He's an 89-year-old flight instructor, and I'd been studying as much as possible for a few weeks and getting as much time in the sim as possible. But he ran into a lot of friends he wanted to chat with instead. He used the "low ceiling" and cloud cover as his reason for wanting to stay on the ground, but these were almost stratus clouds, pretty high up, and most of the other pilots thought it was good VFR weather and were showing off. I was just happy to be there and used to disappointments so I was totally fine with him wanting to stay grounded and chat.

Then I got lucky there was another guy with a Bonanza at the fly-in breakfast. He randomly said, "Hey wanna go for a ride?" God that was cool… Sometimes you really forget all the shit that goes down on the ground when you're up there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Travelling Pony Museum

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~